Join Arrow for an exclusive channel networking event at the InfoSec show 2019.
This year Arrow has taken the theme of collaborative security to the next level and secured the private use of the Apex Room at Olympia as an invitation only networking area for Arrow partners and vendors.
The 'Security Big Brother' event will run on the 4th & 5th of June and will provide you with an opportunity to meet with our key vendor teams and senior Arrow personnel in a relaxed and informal environment. By registering as a Security Big Brother delegate, you will benefit from:
- Direct access to key vendor and Arrow personnel
- A prescheduled agenda for your vendor/partner meetings
- Updates on the latest key security topics and predictions
- Exclusive, relaxed and informal networking area
- Hot desk working area and charging stations
- Live Arrow Bandwidth podcasts
- Complimentary dining and refreshments. See the menu here
You can also use the ‘Security Big Brother' facilities as a base to host your own customer meetings throughout the two days, away from the hustle and bustle of the main InfoSec exhibition floor.
Arrow provides channel partners with the building blocks needed to create IoT solutions from Sensor to Sunset™ across different industries. Discover how Arrow can help you bring together security as a critical element of an IoT solution stack, allowing you to focus on your own area of expertise.
We expect the popularity of this annual Arrow networking event to be greater than ever, so please register your place as soon as possible in order for us to manage your requirements.